Pork Balls with Pasta Ingredients:
• 1 cup ground pork
• Handful oatmeal
• 1 egg
• Olive oil
• Parmesan or grated cheese
• 1 beef cube
• 1 pot full of hot water
• 2 T minced onion
• 1 large handful of spinach
Pork Balls with Pasta Instructions:
• Mix pork with 1 egg, oatmeal, and chopped onion, then from into balls.
• Fry in hot oil, rotating until the meat balls are nicely browned.
• Add pasta sauce and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
• Stir in beef cube and add spinach, cooking until meatballs are cooked through.
• Meanwhile, boil pasta in salted water with splash of olive oil. Drain, then pour meatballs and sauce over noodles.
Sprinkle with cheese and serve.