- 1 pound seal meat, cubed.
- 2 large leeks, halved lengthwise, rinsed, and sliced into half-moons
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Heat a large pot on medium-high heat. Add a good glug of olive oil, the cubed seal meat, the leeks, the potatoes, and the butter. Season generously with salt and black pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and the milk, and bring it to a simmer. Simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked to your liking. Adjust the salt and pepper, and serve!