- 1 pound spaghetti
- Olive oil, salt.
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 pound beaver meat, cut into small cubes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup whipping cream
- A large knob of parmesan cheese.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti, and cook until tender. Drain.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium high. Add a small glug of olive oil, the cubed beaver meat, and a generous sprinkle of salt. Cook 3-4 minutes, until the meat is starting to brown.
- Slice the green onions and thinly slice the garlic cloves. Add both to the pan, along with the butter and the whipping cream. Cook 3-4 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and the meat is cooked through.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the pan, and stir to coat in sauce.
- Grate the parmesan and add it to the sauce, stirring until the cheese is melted and disappeared.