Citrus-Glazed Raccoon Ingredients:
• Racoon legs & ribs
• Ginger juice from one frozen and defrosted knob of ginger
• Orange juice
• Soy sauce
• Salt & canola oil
Citrus-Glazed Raccoon Instructions:
• Add into a large mixing bowl the following ingredients: 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 teaspoon salt, ginger juice from 1 knob of ginger, 1 half orange of freshly squeezed juice, 3 T soy sauce, 3 T honey.
• Add the raccoon legs and ribs, and mix thoroughly to combine everything.
• Cook on a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat for several minutes, flip and continue to cook for several minutes.
• Arrange on plate and garnish with orange, green onions, and a chili sauce such as sambal.