- 1.5 lbs buffalo roast, cut into large cubes (shoulder cut would work nicely)
- 1 heaping tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- Salt, Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- ⅔ cup water
- 1.5 cups AP flour
- 1 lemon
- In a large mixing bowl, season buffalo cubes generously with salt, black pepper, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, and grated garlic. Mix to combine, and then skewer the buffalo meat onto skewers.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix dry yeast with the water. Add the flour and a big pinch of salt and mix thoroughly. Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for a minute or two, and then roll or flatten it out into a ½-inch thick round.
- Heat two large frying pans on medium-high heat – one for the skewers and one for the flatbread.
- Cook the flatbread 3-4 minutes, until it’s freckled brown on one side. Flip and continue cooking another few minutes until it’s cooked all the way through.
- Cook the skewers a few minutes on each side, until they are cooked medium-rare.