- 2 cloves garlic
- Canola oil and salt
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 large knob ginger
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup of shucked or oysters
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Thinly slice garlic cloves, finely chop the coriander stems, peel and thinly slice the ginger, and roughly chop the lemongrass.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high, and add a big glug of canola oil, along with all of the above chopped aromatics and the curry paste. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes, until very fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, the fish sauce, and the palm sugar (or brown sugar). Cook 1-2 minutes, until combined.
- Add the oysters, and cook 2-4 minutes, until the oysters are cooked to your liking.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and add in some roughly chopped coriander leaves. Serve over jasmine rice. Enjoy!