Turbot Meuniere with Beurre Noisette Ingredients:
• Turbot fillets, skin removed
• All-purpose flour
• Canola oil
• Salt and pepper
Turbot Meuniere with Beurre Noisette Instructions:
• Lightly dredge the turbot fillets in all purpose flour, then place them into a frying pan pre-heated to medium-high heat with a little canola in the pan.
• Season the fillets with salt and black pepper.
• After 45 seconds, flip the turbot to the other side and brown on second side.
• Add 1 tablespoon capers, 2 tablespoons butter, and let the butter melt. Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon, and then add in finely chopped parsley (about 3 tablespoons).
• Continue to cook for about 1 minute, until flavours are combined.
• Remove from heat and serve immediately.
• Arrange fish neatly on platter and spoon the remaining butter sauce overtop.