Spanish Fish Stew Ingredients:
• 1 halibut filet cut into chunks
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 lemon plus zest
• 3 T olive oil
• 1 cubed potato
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp. paprika
• 1 can chopped tomatoes
• 1 cube fish stock
• 1 can chickpeas
• handful of fresh parsley
• crusty bread
Spanish Fish Stew Instructions:
• In small bowl mix parsley with 1 chopped garlic and zest.
• Heat oil then add onions and potatoes. Cover pan and sweat for 5 minutes.
• Add more oil plus rest of garlic and spices and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add lemon juice, tomatoes, ½ cup water and stock cube. Season with salt, cover pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
• Stir in chickpeas and add fish chunks to top of stew. Reduce heat and cover pan cooking for 8 minutes until fish is done.
• Remove from heat and stir in bowl of parsley mix. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with crusty bread.